GDPR Consultancy on your Business Software
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a regulation created by the European Union, intended to strengthen and consolidate data protection for all individuals within the EU. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU.
The GDPR becomes enforceable on May 25th 2018. Companies found in breach of the GDPR face fines up to €20 million, or up to 4% of the annual worldwide turnover of the preceding financial year, whichever is greater.
With penalties such as these, even giants such as Google and Facebook are scrambling to make sure they’re fully compliant.
There is lots of free information available about how to be fully GDPR compliant. But a lot of this information is unreliable, unclear, or downright wrong. And when it comes to the law, ignorance is not a justification.
That’s why smart companies are turning to consulting companies to get all of their facts straight and make sure they’re 100% on the mark when GDPR becomes enforceable on May 25th 2018.
We can help you become 100% GDPR Compliant
At iSupport, we can assess your business operations and help you implement everything your company needs to become fully GDPR compliant.
We take all the guesswork out of the equation, identifying any weaknesses and gaps your company might have in relation to the GDPR legislation, and giving you distinct action steps for each and every operational module in your company.
We will then present the results of our analysis directly to your software provider, and manage the whole process until we ensure 100% GDPR compliance.
As per GDPR requirements, by the end of the compliance exercise, your company will have the following:
- Employees within your organisation will be aware of GDPR obligations and implications
- Complete documentation about what personal data your organisation has, as well as where and how it is stored
- Procedures that cater for the deletion of individual data or provision of individual data in a commonly used format
- Detailed audit logs of personal data accessed by your personnel
- Any other factors that may be specific to your business and organisations’ procedures.
Ready to find out more?
Click below to contact us today and find out how to initiate your GDPR compliance exercise.