Browse your media assets from any location
Using the latest web technologies, we created the iSupport Media Asset Management system keeping in mind that users need to easily find, retrieve and share media content from any remote location.
Assign metadata to incoming assets
In relation to metadata, the system provides the following features:
- Group media files into assets in order to tag multiple related clips at once.
- Organize Assets into categories.
- Write Asset name, description, tags and timestamp.
- Cache Clip Metadata: codec, width, height, duration and timestamp.
Extended Search Facility
- Match search criteria to Asset name, description and tags.
- Browse Assets by Category.
- View Clip Metadata before opening.
- Show last extract date.
Browse clips through proxy for enhanced user experience
- Generates a relatively low resolution Proxy Clip and thumbnail of the original clip.
- The Proxy Clip is easily transferred and easily playable for review.
- Request a data transfer of the Asset’s Clips to an Extract Folder.
- An Export folder can be a network location convenient to the media consumer.
Mobile Device Friendly Interface
- Intuitive user interface to coordinate Index, Search, Proxy review and Extract.
- Responsive Layout for easy access through mobile devices.
Ready to find out more?
For more information about the features and functionality of our Media Asset Management, please contact us.